Material Certifications and SDS
Chase provides several forms of certifications at no charge.
- Chemistry Certification
- SDS A17A Leaded Brass Alloys 07/13/2018
- SDS A17B Chase Low Lead Alloys 07/13/2018
- SDS A17C Chase Non-Leaded Alloys 07/13/2018
- REACH Declaration Letter 03/29/2019
- Blanket Certification – ISO Certification 01/11/2019
- RMI_CMRT Declaration 5.11 04/16/2019
- CDA_Cu_Alloys_RoHS_FAQ 05/23/2018
In addition, the following custom certifications are available at a nominal charge. Please mention which brass rod certification is preferred at time of order placement. To access a certification for a shipped item, please login to Customer Reports.
- Chemistry Statistics & Hardness
- Chemistry Statistics, Hardness, & Tensile Properties
- Mercurous Nitrate Test
- Actual Chemistry & Mechanical
- Actual Chemistry & Mercurous Nitrate Test
(Cost Per Item)
|Certs 80 (Chemistry Statistics Only)||No Charge|
|Certs 81 (Chemistry Statistics & Hardness)||$50.00|
|Certs 82 (Chemistry Statistics, Hardness & Tensile Properties)||$100.00|
|Certs 83 (Mercurous Nitrate Test & Mechanical)||$250.00|
|Certs 84 (Actual Chemistry & Mechanical)||$200.00|
|Certs 85 (Actual Chemistry, Mechanical & Mercurous Nitrate Testing)||$300.00|
Chase Brass is a brass forgings supplier and distributor, high strength brass manufacturer, brass rod fittings manufacturer, brass alloy supplier, brass rod manufacturer, brass parts supplier, brass machining supplier, bar manufacturer, castings manufacturer, and barstock distributor.