ECO BRONZE C87850
ECO BRONZE C87850 has proven through multiple independent laboratory tests to be as good or better than traditional wear alloys. ECO BRONZE is your tough, wear resistant, lead free* bearing solution.
This alloy has the following attributes:
- Lead-Free, Arsenic-Free, Bismuth-Free
- Equivalent Coefficient of Friction
- Superior Wear
- Does Not Get Brittle at High Temperatures
- Superior Impact and Compression Strength
- Excellent Machinability
- Excellent Dezincification Resistance**
- Weight Savings
- RoHS Compliant
For More Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-537-4291.
Chase Brass is a brass forgings supplier and distributor, high strength brass manufacturer, brass rod fittings manufacturer, brass alloy supplier, brass rod manufacturer, brass parts supplier, brass machining supplier, bar manufacturer, castings manufacturer, and barstock distributor.
* This product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with Safe Water Drinking Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380.
** Dezincification: Testing of ECO BRONZE was performed by an independent laboratory to the ISO-6509 testing protocol, and shows ZERO dezincification.
- ECO BRONZE Tough Stuff Brochure
- ECO BRONZE Corrosion and Heat Study
- ECO BRONZE Dry and Lube Study
- ECO BRONZE Dynamic Coefficient Friction Study
- ECO BRONZE Galling study
ECO BRONZE PARTNERS: