ECO BRASS® C69300
ECO BRASS, High Performance Lead Free* Brass Rod, is used in PEX fittings, stop valves, ball valves, commercial faucets, residential faucets and many more products.
LEAD FREE ECO BRASS ROD AND INGOT PROPERTIES
- S. 3874 Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act Compliant
- NSF 14 Compliant
- ARSENIC FREE
- BISMUTH FREE
- LEAD FREE
- Corrosion Resistant to Chemicals Found in Water & Gas
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Registered Alloy
- Strength Equivalent to Stainless Steel
- Corrosion Resistance Equivalent to Commercial Bronze
- Not Brittle at High Temperatures
- EPA-Registered CuVerro Antimicrobial Alloy**
For More Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-537-4291.
Chase Brass is a brass forgings supplier and distributor, high strength brass manufacturer, brass rod fittings manufacturer, brass alloy supplier, brass rod manufacturer, brass parts supplier, brass machining supplier, bar manufacturer, castings manufacturer, and barstock distributor.
* This product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with Safe Water Drinking Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380.
** Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, CuVerro surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus, Entrerobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and E. coli O157:H7. The use of CuVerro® antimicrobial copper products is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. This surface has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross contamination. It should not be interpreted that CuVerro® is making claims to solely prevent hospital associated infections nor should it be implied that CuVerro® products make such claims. CuVerro® is a registered trademark of GBC Metals, LLC and is used with permission. (C-0004-1303)
PLUMBING RESOURCES C6930 ECO BRASS®
- Top Ten Reasons to Use ECO BRASS (Video)
- HOW TO SOLDER NO LEAD ALLOYS (CDA Video)
- Soldering No Lead Alloys (NIBCO® Video)
- Recommended Practice for Soldering
- CDA Data – Solder and Brazing
- Dezincification Web Class ver 9-22-17(PPT)
- Machining ECO BRASS Rod and Castings (PPT)
BRASS ROD AND INGOT BROCHURES
- ECO BRASS, Arsenic-Free, Bismuth-Free, Lead-Free, Worry-Free Brass Rod
- ECO BRASS, the Super Alloy
- ECO BRASS, You Didn’t Use ECO BRASS
- ECO BRASS Ingot Product Brochure
RELATED ALL ABOUT BRASS ARTICLES
The results are in! A scientific study commissioned by the California Metals Coalition has proven ECO BRASS® to be a superior choice for drinking water applications compared to other tested brass alloys. The three key ECO BRASS characteristics – performance, sustainability, and cost/value – make the critical difference when it comes to brass selection for potable water components. Performance - ECO BRASS proved to resist dezincification, stress corrosion crackling, underground corrosion simulation, and pitting resistance testing as well as or better than the other leaded and lead-free* alloys in the study. No alloys exhibited dezincification in the ISO6509...
Brass Re-engineered With the introduction of the Safe Drinking Water Act in 2011 the water distribution systems of our country have gone through significant transformation. This has been the change that finds us providing our new ECO BRASS®/ECO BRONZE® lead-free product lines. Complying with the critical need to remove all drinking water from lead exposure. As explained by Larry Muller, our Director of Metallurgy and Technical Services, “ECO BRASS/ECO BRONZE is Not Your Father’s Silicon Brass.” To paraphrase that classic Oldsmobile advertisement from a couple of decades ago, ECO BRASS®/ECO BRONZE® is not your father’s silicon brass. It’s an engineered silicon...