Our products have been around since 1837. Although some products never change, innovation is always happening at Chase Brass. 2017 is no different, we have a new product line that we will be showcasing at the PMTS event April 25-27.
Come see our display on:
Engineered Forged Parts:
- We forge it, you machine it!
- USA built products, shorter lead times, higher production efficiencies, more competitive end product for your clients
Wounded Warrior Project:
- Register with Chase Brass and we will give $5 to the Wounded Warrior Project.
- We will donate $250 for every order we receive on engineered parts in the next six months.
- Our standard alloys will be available for your review as well.
Drop your business card into a drawing for a “Made in America” flag pole set or a kitchen faucet. (Need not be present to win.)
We look forward to seeing you at the the Precision Machining Technology Show (PMTS) on April 25-27 in Columbus, Ohio. www.pmts.com